Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thank u DEAR...

This is among one of those poem which i wrote when i started writting poem.. thought of sharing it with all of you...

The way the world is
     presented before me...
Thank you GOD!!
     for every thing.

The screaming silence of air,
Endless sky that stare,
Phosphorescent moon sun's glare,
freezing hot seasonal pair.

The confidence that I dare
Autonomous views that I share'
some dreams some nightmares..
for true friends very rare..

my mistakes that you spare,
historically modern festival fair,
joy, memories , happiness success
trailed by failures.. i beware

But

above all

I Thank my Mother
for giving me God
for making me feel always that

in this world so spherically square
there is some one around me
who really care.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment