Sunday, January 22, 2012

A for Apple

From the eye of a toddler

My first academic day
and first momless stay
with first burden on back
and first morning smack...

I know now A foe apple
D for ball
D for cat
D for doll

Its tough and really hard
useless questions that teachers bombard
I even know
Twinkle twinkle yes papa
Open your mouth ha ha ha

The bell had rang
and mom waiting out
who kissed me hugged me
loved me and all about

I, on my way
saw one of my specie
he toddled near our van
asked for penny to mom and me

The thirsty eyes and hungry hands
joined his hands and pleaded and lay
then came a man in green who
canned his back and spat him away

Mom is this all human
I said but in my mind
why he's not like me
what a cruel mankind

Tonight, I told my doll
Its better you dumb
and your eyes are 
                 but for blind
that you didnt saw what I had seen... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment