Saturday, September 10, 2011

why are ppl generally sad...

Among the people I meet or fall in daily I find there are a few ppl who are unneccessarily sad, every tym I ask the reason , I get some real serious replies. I do agree that I cannot judge the deepness of those thoughts as situations are not happening wid me and so I feel the way i feel .So does the ncert book on psycology says that experiences are internal to experiencing person and Only the experiencing person can be aware or be conscious of her or his experiences.....

but still, most of them are not required. Some people are sad because they wanna be sad,dey enjoy being in dat that state and dats absolutely normal. Some are sad simply even when they dont have a reason to be sad because dey dont realise what dey have at present.That ,those wer da things dey needed at sum point of tym and sum ppl still long them desperately. I found that the tenure of sadness have been gradually increased as compared to happiness.

The study of these psycological processes which are largely internal and are available to humans for observation helped me find some facts which i wud lyk to share wid all :

i) Whenever u decide to be sad or u go sad undecidedly... just remember one sentence which i had read in a story-- "Even this day will not last long".....

ii) The only thing in this world that worth human concern is HEALTH... till one is alive and healthy , one can bear down any biggest and any darkest form of whatever that makes one sad.

iii) Happiness is all around you.. you just need to see. dont hang back to laugh at any funny thing in ur surrounding... dont hang back to help others when dey actually need it... it gives immense satisfaction.... to hang back to cry when u feel low.

iv) but for the rest of the day remain gay... enjoy the maniac character in you. Always remember that U are special to someone at least to me coz u are reading my blog...dats so sweet of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment